On Portuguese writer Fernando Pessoa and the playful freedom of creating as someone else — someone distinct, and unique, but non-existent. (Pessoa wrote under hundreds of names, all of which belonged to people he called "heteronyms," or "non-existent acquaintances." He's an extraordinary example of something actually quite common in literature.)
Music by Chris Zabriskie, Lee Rosevere, Kai Engel, The New Valleys, Richard Moss.
- NirvanaVEVO by Chris Zabriskie
- Scattered Knowledge by Revolution Void
- I Am a Man Who Will Fight for Your Honor by Chris Zabriskie
- Sunset by Kai Engel
- Places Unseen by Lee Rosevere
- Under Suspicion by Lee Rosevere
- Puzzle Pieces by Lee Rosevere
- Reflections by Lee Rosevere
- Featherlight (remix - vocals by Heather Feather) by Lee Rosevere
- Carry On by The New Valleys
Thanks to my Patreon backers and PayPal donors for supporting the show. Especially Anuar Lequerica, whose very generous monthly pledge will help me buy a professional voice recorder for easier and higher-quality recordings of on-location interviews.